Discover The City Of Perth
A cosmopolitan hot spot worth experiencing.
Presenting to you a vibrant city surrounded by the natural beauty of the Swan River and the famous Kings Park.
As the largest state in Australia, Perth certainly lives up to it’s name with endless choices of fun and adventure on offer.
Whether you want to explore the city center, venture to nearby soft-sand beaches or enjoy a relaxed outdoor lifestyle, Perth has it all.
As an ideal location for business and leisure travelers alike, this forever evolving city welcomes you with open arms.
Five Reasons Guests Choose This Hotel
1. Conveniently located on Wellington Street directly opposite the Perth Arena & Exhibition Centre
2. Just minutes away from Perth’s CBD; great for local shopping, dining and entertainment
3. Best Brew Bar in town with local beers
4. Close proximity to Kings Park – the biggest city park in the world (yes, even bigger than Central Park in New York City)
5. Uncomplicated stay - perfect for leisure and business travellers with exceptional service
What Our Guests Are Saying
"Excellent again. Stayed again and gets better every time. Check in a breeze with excellent friendly reception staff. Room on top floor over looking the Arena couldn't be better."
rochelle944 - Tripadvisor
"Lovely hotel, lovely staff. It was booked by our travel agent so we had no idea what to expect - oh my word it was lovely! We'd definitely stay here again when we return to Perth."
CheshireHappybride - Tripadvisor
"Fabulous customer service. 10/10 for customer service. Everyone was so helpful and professional during my stay. Thanks, to all involved, for such wonderful old-fashioned service with a smile."
"Friendly fabulous hotel. This is the second time we have stayed at the Four Points. The staff are really friendly and can not do enough for you. The location is perfect to get to most places in the city. Most certainly will be staying here again.
Joanne C Tripadvisor